What Scientists Just Uncovered in The Snow Terrifies The Police – The Truth Behind Frozen Statues – Legitpost.com.ng
Connect with us


What Scientists Just Uncovered in The Snow Terrifies The Police – The Truth Behind Frozen Statues

“A routine research mission to the South Pole takes a turn for the worst, forcing scientists not only to fight for their lives but also for their irreplaceable research. It all started when the team of four received a distress call in the dead of night. The frantic call forced the team into running around the frozen land, desperately attempting to save lives. However, all they found were frozen statues. They were confused until they took a closer look and started panicking.

The reasoning behind the mission should have sent red flags to the four team members, whose names we have to hide to ensure their privacy. The last team of researchers sent to the South Pole had vanished, and the new team was tasked to find them and continue their research. While this might seem alarming to our ears, it wasn’t uncommon for teams to not be able to communicate with the base for weeks, even months.

In the end, the unpredictable weather made it impossible to maintain steady communication. So, with their main focus being to reconnect with the last team and bring in supplies, the group of four set out to Antarctica. The team consisted of veteran researchers who had traveled to the frozen land. The mission at the time was considered an exploration, a journey, an adventure, and a rescue mission. But nobody was prepared for the reality.

When they searched the premises and found no sign of the previous team, they began to worry. At first, the team leader urged everyone to wait, maybe the old group had gone on a research mission. Since all the equipment had been neatly packed away and stored, including the team’s personal belongings, all signs pointed to the fact that they were likely to return.

But as the hours ticked by, a sense of dread began to grow amongst the team. At nightfall, the four researchers began preparing for the worst. After continued tries to contact the team through the radio with no response, they wondered if some accident had befallen their colleagues. The new group of researchers was also having issues establishing contact with the base but managed to relay the information that they couldn’t locate the old team.

As a result, they were now tasked with organizing searches around the area to find them. But what was meant to take only a few days soon turned into two weeks, and with each day, the four researchers would widen their search in hopes of finding the old team. But they found nothing but a frozen wasteland. Unfortunately, there was only so much the researchers could do to locate the old team. The message had been relayed to the base, and the new group was tasked to focus on research and finish the work that had been abandoned.

While the four scientists felt uneasy about forgetting about the old team, they knew it was out of their hands now. The team welcomed the change of pace and focused on data. Before they knew it, they were entirely engrossed in their research. Still, their bubble was shattered when they received an alarming call on the radio one evening. The weak radio signals kept getting distorted, but it was clear that a man was on the other end, asking for help.

While the group leader tried to ask for more details, all he heard was panic on the other end amidst the static and noise. The team could make out a set of numbers and frantically questioned the man on the radio for more information. All they heard was silence. Whoever it was wanted the researchers to send help to these coordinates. A new wave of dread spread over the team.

It sounded like the man on the radio was being attacked, but the researchers had no idea by whom. Of course, the next step was to notify the base, which had already arranged for a team of rescue workers who operated solely at the South Pole about this new development. But with the weather worsening, the team could not get a signal.

Stranded and with no way to call for backup, the researchers had to decide. Should they abandon their work and go outside in the storm to follow the coordinates, or should they wait for the rescue team? All four researchers decided to go outside in the storm and find these coordinates, and hopefully locate and help whoever needed it.

The coordinates would be a two-day trek away from their research center and an unknown area to the team. So, with all the supplies they needed strapped to their backs, the group of four set out. They had planned on walking through the night and resting for a few hours, but this was easier said than done with its high winds. The storm made taking every step physically painful.

So, the first night, the team huddled inside a camp, hoping and praying that their simple shelter could withstand the extreme weather. After three days of surviving in brutally cold weather, the team finally reached the coordinates. Hidden from view over an icy hill, all they saw was snow for miles.

Only when the team decided to climb the other side of the hill did they see something that left them terrified and full of questions. Hidden amongst the snow was a house. The structure was roughly built, and from afar, it looked abandoned. The researchers couldn’t understand who the home belonged to; this area was only used for research missions. They wondered if whoever had called them also owned the house.

So slowly, they approached the structure, wary of any hidden dangers. But as they got closer, they saw figures standing all around the home. The team called out to the figures, asking them who they were, but the only response they received was silence. Now they had to make another tough decision: should they go further and approach the figures to find out more information regarding the distress call and the home, or go back and call for backup?

While the reasonable choice would have again been to call for backup, the team felt they were on the precipice of getting answers. So, they approached the home, their hearts racing and fists clenched, ready to protect themselves. The team leader sent one researcher to inspect the home to ensure that all four didn’t fall into a trap.

As the group split up and the lone researcher walked to the house, everyone observed. Due to the heavy snowfall, the researcher disappeared into a sea of white in just a few steps. The rest of the group waited behind with bated breath, concentrating on every sound they could hear. Five first minutes passed, and nothing happened. Another 10 minutes passed, and yet no sound.

Finally, at the 20-minute mark, the group became anxious. Just as they were ready to look for their group member, he came running back, repeatedly screaming, ‘Call the police now!’ Finally, the group panicked and asked him to explain himself. The man was out of breath and freaked out.

He recounted how he had seen a dozen frozen human beings, and the entire scene was macabre. To him, it looked like someone had intentionally harmed these humans and had displayed them in such a grotesque way. He also recounted that apart from the frozen human beings, no one was around.

This new revelation shocked the entire team, and they decided to follow suit and investigate the situation themselves. Prepared for the worst, the group walked together toward the first frozen human being, and as they slowly crept toward it, they made a jarring realization. The human beings were just statues; the first researcher had mistaken them in his haste and panic.

After a closer inspection, a snow-covered plaque revealed that the figures were intentionally placed as an art installation. They were placed there

by a famous millionaire and were meant to show the great lengths human beings went to for research. The distress call was all part of the plan to invite people to the location so they may discover it for themselves.”

Click to comment

Drop Your Comments