A Message To Everyone: Boil Scent Leaf For 25 Minutes, Drink Twice Daily To Cure These Diseases
The use of plants as herbs have been practiced for quite a while now, and the truth is that tremendous results have been achieved. It is a well known fact that these plants have health benefits, but the truth remains that it is not everyone who knows the particular plant that can be taken to yield positive results. With Sure Truth Herbal Tips, be rest assured that you will get firsthand information on health tips that will better your life for good and make you hale and hearty.
Scent leaf (Ocimum gratissimum), popularly known as efirin in Yoruba, nchanwu leaf in Igbo and daidoya in Hausa is a tropical plant that has numerous health benefits.
Scent leaf contains vitamin A, iron, calcium, phosphorus, potassium and carbon. It is also rich in phytochemicals, such as flavonoids. The oil present in scent leaf has been used as antiseptic, antifungal and antibacterial agents.
Scent leaf can be used in different ways, either by using it to make your soup or by boiling it. It can also be chewed to cure oral infection and bad breath.
Get handful of scent leaves and boil for 25 minutes. Sieve the juice out and drink twice daily to get these benefits:
1. It cures constipation and stomach disorders
2. It cures respiratory illnesses, such as cough
3. It prevents heart diseases
4. It lowers blood sugar level and cures diabetes
5. It relieves menstrual pain
6. It cures fever and malaria
7. It prevents the onset of stroke
8. It boosts fertility in both men and women
9. It prevents bacterial and fungal infections.
1. For external hemorrhoid (pile), squeeze bitter leaf and put on the pile overnight. Do this for 7 days and also drink scent leaf tea and the pile will be a thing of the past.
2. For mouth odour or bad breath, chew scent leaf in the morning and at night before going to bed.
3. For infertility, grind 4 bitter kola and a handful of scent leaf, soak in dry gin for 3 days and drink twice daily.