- Take this Serious”- Make These Prayers To Your First Born To Redeem Your First Born From Curses And Problems
- Every power sponsoring repeated problems and resurrection of affliction in the life of my firstborn, to stagnate his/her advancement in life, receive thunder fire of God and die, in the name of Jesus
- Every witchcraft padlock used to lockup the marriage the business, the womb and the brain of my firstborn, Holy Ghost fire, break them and set them ablaze, in the name of Jesus.
- Every river evil family pattern flowing down to my firstborn from ancestral line, dry up now by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Divine power of reformation and restoration fall upon my firstborn and give him/her divine transformation in all areas, in Jesus’ name.
- You my first born I speak to your life, God will add value to you, you will always be the head, you will not serve your juniors in Jesus name.
- By the power that changes times and season, O God arise sit on the situation of my firstborn, and let the story of His / her life change for better, in the name of Jesus.
Confession to be said by parent by 12am everyday.
( mention name of your first born ) shall not lack in every good things of life, He/She is the head and shall not be the tail.
Rabbinical interpretation. According to the rite of redemption of the Son, if the father and mother are both Israelites, the firstborn is required to be redeemed from a Kohen. The firstborn of one’s mother is referred to in the Bible (Exodus 13:2) as one who “opens the womb” of his mother.
God, please give my baby all that is required for a good way of life and for a good way of living. Please let this child bring joy and pride to me and my family. I will give all that is needed to this child . And help me to do my best to guard and protect my baby for his/her lifetime.
The first notable prayer whose text is recorded in the Torah and Hebrew Bible occurs when Abraham pleads with God not to destroy the people of Sodom, where his nephew Lot resides. He bargains with God not to destroy the city if there are fifty good men within, and eventually lowers to total to ten.
Kindly add your Amen at the comment section, and deliverance shall be permanent in Jesus Name.