South Africans Reacted After 2 Foreigners Suffocated to Death While Sleeping Inside a Shop Filled With Gas
South African Fm has published an airticle on their officials Twitter Page announcing to south Africans on Twitter how two Foreigners Immgrant ended their lives.
It was reported that the two Foreign immigrants were sleeping inside a Shop in Kolokotela and inside is a gas unkownly to them as they were sleeping they started inhaling the gas until they suffocated to death.
According to SAFM
Two foreign nationals have suffocated to death inside a spaza shop they were sleeping in after apparently inhaling gas at Kolokotela village outside Lebowakgomo in Limpopo.
Two men were allegedly cooking using a gas stove, fell asleep – forgot to switch it off. #sabcnews
Below are some reactions by south Africans on Twitter;
The question now remains who is going to bury these foreign nationals. Is their families going to repatriate their bodies or is the state going to bury them at tax payers cost🤷🏾♀️
There are a lot of SAns who buy from these spazas and are even given things on credit. So as much as they’ve lost their lives the spaza will still work. Their fellow countrymen will take it over and also help with repatriation.
Imagine skipping your land of birth on some socio-economic and political unrest to seek refuge in some foreign land only to be wiped out by some 9kg LPG cylinder 🙆♀️
What can you say to this?